As someone with a massive music collection, the one thing that is absolutely necessary for me is having all of it organized. I do not like unorganized music collection at all because it just makes things difficult to deal with. In situations like that, relying on the best music organizer is something that I am always looking forward to.
if you are looking for one too, then before you go ahead and choose the best possible option, you will have to look into some features that are a must-have in any music organizer. As long as these features are there, you are good to go.
Features of Aimersoft iMusic
There is no denying that every good software is known by the features that it comes with. The same goes for Aimersoft iMusic. Everything you would want from a music organizer software, and more is present here, so you really do not have to worry about anything that might go out of the way.
Below are some of the things that you should look for in a music organizer.
- Back Up and Restore: The ability to back up your data, and be able to restore it on time without any issues whatsoever is something that we cannot overlook. For the longest time, this feature has been the one that many people are looking into, and this one is no different.
- Fix Your Library: More often than not, we find out that there is music or audio files in our library that are no longer functional. The good thing is that with this software, you will easily be able to fix those files without running into any major issues that might be a problem otherwise.
- Transfer Between Devices: Another great feature that we adore is that by using this software, you can easily transfer your music between devices without running into any hassle.
- Download Music: With music, you will have access to up to 3,000 websites that you can visit and download whatever music that you want without any hassle coming your way.
- Record Songs/Playlists: You can even go ahead and record songs, or playlists of your favorite music that has been playing on the radio, or some other device. A feature that is extremely convenient.
- Remove DRM: If you are worried about songs having DRM, you can easily remove them and convert those files to MP3 so they can be played on any device.
- Make Car Playlists: You can just make one click in order to transfer all the music to a USB drive, ready to be played.
- Disc Burning: A feature that most people consider the remnant of a time that has gone away, you can actually use iMusic to burn your favorite discs with ease.
- Built-In Music Player: With iMusic, you do not have to worry about using music players that are simply not good enough. You actually get access to a powerful in-built music player with all the right features that you might need.
How to Use iMusic to Organize Your Music Library
There is no denying that if you are looking for the best music organizer, then iMusic is the way to go. There are countless reasons as to why you should go for something like an iMusic as an option.
Right now, we are going to be looking at the tutorial that will make sure that you know how you can actually go ahead and organize your music library using iMusic. So, without further ado, let’s have a look, shall we?
Step 1: The first step is to head over to the iMusic website and download the software from there.
Step 2: Once it is downloaded, simply go ahead and install it.
Step 3: After the installation process, the next step is to run the software and you will be brought to the screen that can be viewed below.
Step 4: Since we are talking about reorganizing your music library, or in other words, fixing it, you will have to proceed and click on “CLEAN UP iTUNES LIBRARY“.
Once you click the button, you will be taken to a new screen, on that screen, you have to click on the “Scan” button in order to initiate the scanning process.
Step 5: Once the scanning is done, you will be given a message telling you that your library is a mess, and you should click on the “Fix” button to clean up that mess. You can simply go ahead and do so. Do remember that this will fix the missing tags, missing covers, as well as duplicate tracks, and missing tracks. Once you click on the fix button, iMusic will start working its magic on all the music files in your library and in no time, you will have access to all the files that needed fixing.
In conclusion, after spending a substantial amount of time with iMusic, the one thing I am certain about is that if you are looking for a good music organizer that can do a whole host of other cool things, then going for iMusic is a no brainer. For anyone who wants to have the smoothest possible experience with their music library, this is the music organizer that we are going to suggest to you.
We urge you to head over to their website in order to gain more information about the software, and I can assure you that you will have a much easier experience using this software as compared to some of the other alternatives that are available in the market.